University of Florida. College of Medicine.
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Administrative Policy Records of the University of Florida Office of the President (J. Hillis Miller)
Administrative records of J. Hillis Miller, fourth President of the University of Florida, documenting the policies and activities of his administration.
Administrative Policy Records of the University of Florida Office of the President (John S. Allen, Acting President)
Administrative records of John S. Allen as acting University of Florida president, including correspondence and other records related to the major campus units and general correspondence with regional and national intercollegiate organizations.
Research files, writings, correspondence, and other papers of physiologist and educator, Melvin J. Fregly.
- College presidents. 2
- Cold -- Physiological effect. 1
- Florida. 1
- Hypertension--Endocrine aspects. 1
- Hypertension--Nutritional aspects. 1
- Oral contraceptives -- Physiological effect. 1
- Physiology -- Research. 1
- Physiology -- Study and teaching. 1
- Salt -- Physiological effect. 1
- Segregation in higher education. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 1
- Universities and colleges. 1
- Veterans -- Education. 1
- Water-electrolyte balance (Physiology). 1
- Women college students. 1 ∧ less