United States. Congress. Florida delegation
Found in 13 Collections and/or Records:
Congressional papers of U.S. Representative Charles E. Bennett from Florida.
Senatorial Papers from his terms as a member of the Florida Congressional Delegation, 1936-1946.
Correspondence and business papers relating to activities of David Levy Yulee, territorial delegate to Congress, U.S. Senator from Florida, and founder of the Florida Railroad Company.
Correspondence and other papers relating to Dwight L. Rogers' service in the U.S. House of Representatives.
The papers of George A. Smathers (Democrat - Florida) documenting his service in the U.S. Senate.
Correspondence, biographical information, speeches, campaign materials, legislative papers, and photographs of Representative J. Herbert Burke of Florida.
Papers of James Hardin Peterson, a lawyer and congressman representing Florida's 1st district for 18 years in the House of Representatives.
Legislative correspondence of U.S. representative from Florida (1937-1949).
Correspondence, speeches and other papers belonging to former Florida Governor and Senator, Park Trammell.
Two scrapbooks containing newspaper clippings relating to Claude Pepper, U.S. Senator from Florida (1936-1951), covering the period 1948-1952 and his unsuccessful 1958 senatorial primary campaign against Spessard L. Holland.
- Politics and government. 12
- electronic records (digital records) 6
- Florida -- Everglades National Park. 3
- Civil rights. 2
- Communism. 2
- Cuba. 2
- Florida -- Marjorie Harris Carr Cross Florida Greenway. 2
- Florida. 2
- International relations. 2
- Politicians. 2
- Space race. 2
- Twentieth century. 2
- United States. 2
- American Civil War (1861-1865). 1
- Canals. 1
- Citrus fruit industry. 1
- Elections. 1
- Flood control. 1
- Florida -- Fernandina. 1
- Florida -- Gainesville. 1
- Florida -- South Florida Water Management District. 1
- Labor unions. 1
- Land grants. 1
- Latin America. 1
- Mediterranean fruit-fly. 1
- Nineteenth century. 1
- Plantation life. 1
- Poll tax -- Law and legislation. 1
- Postwar reconstruction. 1
- Railroads. 1
- Submerged lands. 1
- United States -- Confederate States of America. 1
- United States. Civil Rights Act of 1964. 1
- Vietnam War (1961-1975). 1
- World War (1939-1945). 1 ∧ less