Florida Defenders of the Environment.
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Arthur R. Marshall, Jr. Papers
Identifier: MS Group 073
Manuscripts, correspondence, and other papers of a biologist/ecologist regarding the restoration of water flow in South Florida and other environmental issues.
Dates: 1943-2014; Majority of material found within 1954 - 1985
John Henry Davis Papers
Identifier: Ms 023
Papers relating to the feasibility of constructing a canal across the Florida peninsula, by consultant to the Canal Authority of the State of Florida.
Records of the Florida Defenders of the Environment
Identifier: Ms 204
Documents of the Florida Defenders of the Environment, the majority of which deal with the fight to de-authorize the Cross Florida Barge Canal project.
Dates: 1943-1994; Majority of material found within 1969-1994
- Canals. 2
- Florida. 2
- electronic records (digital records) 2
- Botany. 1
- Conservation of natural resources. 1
- Ecologists. 1
- Environmental policy. 1
- Environmental protection. 1
- Florida -- Everglades National Park. 1
- Florida -- Everglades. 1
- Florida -- Lake Okeechobee. 1
- Florida -- Oklawaha River. 1
- Florida -- South Florida Water Management District. 1
- Hydrology. 1
- Nature conservation. 1
- Restoration ecology. 1
- Wildlife conservation. 1 ∧ less