Florida. Legislature. Senate.
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
Letters from J. J. Finley to family members.
Legislative files and correspondence of Florida State Senator, N. Curtis Peterson.
Political and legislative papers of Richard Allen Pettigrew, as well as campaign materials for his unsuccessful bids to the U.S. Senate in 1974 and 1980.
Personal, political, and legislative papers of Black, who served in the Florida House and Senate.
Personal and official political papers, dated 1913-1972, of former U.S. Senator and Florida Governor, Spessard Lindsey Holland.
Subject files and correspondence pertaining to Verle A. Pope's career in the Florida State Senate.
- Politicians. 4
- Florida. 3
- Education. 2
- United States. 2
- American Civil War (1861-1865). 1
- Citrus fruit industry. 1
- Civil rights. 1
- Communism. 1
- Conservation of natural resources. 1
- Cuba. 1
- Environmental management. 1
- Flood control. 1
- Florida -- Everglades National Park. 1
- Florida -- Marjorie Harris Carr Cross Florida Greenway. 1
- Florida -- South Florida Water Management District. 1
- Governors. 1
- Health care reform. 1
- International relations. 1
- Labor unions. 1
- Political campaigns. 1
- Political science. 1
- Poll tax -- Law and legislation. 1
- Space race. 1
- Submerged lands. 1
- Twentieth century. 1
- United States -- Confederate States of America. 1
- United States. Civil Rights Act of 1964. 1
- Vietnam War (1961-1975). 1
- World War (1939-1945). 1
- correspondence 1
- electronic records (digital records) 1 ∧ less