University of Florida Department of Chemistry Records
Scope and Content
Collection contains the administrative and professional correspondence of Harry Hal Sisler, head of the University of Florida Department of Chemistry from 1956 to 1968, for the years 1956-1965. Arranged alphabetically by name. Includes meeting minutes from the department's radiation control committee for 1993-1994.
- 1956 - 1994
- Majority of material found within 1956 - 1965
- University of Florida. Chemistry Department. (Organization)
University Archives collections are available for research. Portions of the collections may be restricted due to the requirements of applicable state and federal laws, including but not limited to FERPA and HIPAA, and in accordance with best practices as defined by the Society of American Archivists.
4.1 Linear feet (8 boxes)
Language of Materials
Administrative and professional correspondence of Harry Hal Sisler, head of the University of Florida Dept. of Chemistry from 1956 to 1968, for the years 1956-1965.
University of Florida Smathers Library Building
- A Guide to the University of Florida Department of Chemistry Records
- Finding aid created by Dept. Staff
- February 2010
- Description rules
- Finding Aid Prepared Using Dacs
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Description is written in English.
- June 2022: Sarah Coates; added radiation control committee minutes
Part of the Special and Area Studies Collections, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida Repository
George A. Smathers Libraries
PO Box 117005
Gainesville Florida 32611-7005 United States of America