United Faculty of Florida, University of Florida Chapter Records
Scope and Content
This collection contains memoranda, budget records, and correspondence of the UFF's local chapter from 1974 to 1980. Also included are the UFF Constitution and By-Laws, a list of union members and executives, and documents pertaining to membership drives and conventions.
- United Faculty of Florida. UF Chapter. (Organization)
University Archives collections are available for research. Portions of the collections may be restricted due to the requirements of applicable state and federal laws, including but not limited to FERPA and HIPAA, and in accordance with best practices as defined by the Society of American Archivists.
The United Faculty of Florida is the bargaining agent for faculty in the State University System.
2.5 Linear feet (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
Memoranda, budget records, and materials related to membership drives and state conventions of the United Faculty of Florida.
Please note that this collection is housed in the Auxiliary Library Facility off campus and will require advance notice for timely retrieval. Please contact the Special and Area Studies Collections department prior to your visit.
- A Guide to the United Faculty of Florida, University of Florida Chapter Records
- Finding aid prepared by Dept. Staff. Updated October 2022 by Dalia Dooley.
- March 2005
- Description rules
- Finding Aid Prepared Using Dacs
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Description is written in English.
- November 2006: This finding aid was revised in November 2006 by John Nemmers so that it would be in agreement with the 2006 Florida best practice guidelines.
- October 2022: Dalia Dooley; rewrote finding aid to include new materials
Part of the Special and Area Studies Collections, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida Repository
George A. Smathers Libraries
PO Box 117005
Gainesville Florida 32611-7005 United States of America