Skip to main content

Florida State Pharmaceutical Association Ladies Auxiliary Records

 Collection
Identifier: Ms 039

Scope and Content

The collection consists of scrapbooks, reports, by-laws and booklets describing the history of the organization and its efforts (in the early days of the association) towards the establishment of the College of Pharmacy at the University of Florida.

Dates

  • 1947-1973

Creator

Access

The collection is open for research.

Biographical/Historical Note

Professional organization. Founded in 1915 as the Ladies Auxiliary of the Florida State Pharmaceutical Association. The name of the parent body was shortened in the 1960s and changed to the Florida Pharmacy Association in 1978.

Extent

1 Linear feet (2 boxes and 1 volume)

Language of Materials

English

Abstract

Scrapbook, reports, by-laws, and booklets describing the history of the organization.

Physical Location

University of Florida Smathers Library Building

Alternate Form of Material

Digital reproductions of items in this collection are available online via the University of Florida Digital Collections (UFDC). Please read the Permissions for Use statement for information on copyright, fair use, and use of UFDC digital objects.

Title
A Guide to the Florida State Pharmaceutical Association Ladies Auxiliary Records
Status
Completed
Author
Finding aid prepared by Dept. Staff
Date
March 2005
Description rules
Finding Aid Prepared Using Dacs
Language of description
English
Script of description
Latin
Language of description note
Description is written in English.

Repository Details

Part of the Special and Area Studies Collections, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida Repository

Contact:
George A. Smathers Libraries
PO Box 117005
Gainesville Florida 32611-7005 United States of America
352-273-2755