Sierra Club Florida Chapter Records
Scope and Content
Correspondence, minutes, newsletters, and miscellaneous materials, dated 1964 to 1987.
- Sierra Club. Florida Chapter. (Organization)
The collection is open for research.
8.3 Linear feet (20 Boxes)
Language of Materials
Correspondence, minutes, newsletters, and miscellaneous materials of an environmentalist organization.
University of Florida Smathers Library Building
Gift of the Sierra Club, Florida Chapter.
- A Guide to the Sierra Club Florida Chapter Records
- Finding aid prepared by Dept. Staff
- March 2005
- Description rules
- Finding Aid Prepared Using Dacs
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Description is written in English.
Part of the Special and Area Studies Collections, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida Repository
George A. Smathers Libraries
PO Box 117005
Gainesville Florida 32611-7005 United States of America