Catechisms and Sermons by Jesuit Priests in Bolivia
Scope and Content
A volume containing catechisms and sermons in the Spanish and Aymara languages by Jesuit priests in Bolivia, 1649.
Language of Materials
Written in Spanish and Aymara languages.
The collection is open for research.
0.1 Linear feet (1 volume)
Catechisms and sermons by Jesuit priests of Bolivia in Spanish and Aymara languages.
University of Florida Smathers Library Building
- A Guide to the Catechisms and Sermons by Jesuit Priests in Bolivia
- Finding aid created by Dept. Staff
- December 2011
- Description rules
- Finding Aid Prepared Using Dacs
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Description is written in English.
Part of the Special and Area Studies Collections, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida Repository
George A. Smathers Libraries
PO Box 117005
Gainesville Florida 32611-7005 United States of America