Jean Ajalbert Letters
Scope and Content
The collection includes 27 letters and one poem written by Jean Aljabert to Léon Hennique and members of the Hennique family, including Nicolette. The letters date from 1887 to 1939, with the bulk spanning 1887-1917. The poem is dated 1889.
- Majority of material found within 1887-1917
- Ajalbert, Jean, 1863-1947. (Person)
The collection is open for research.
Jean Ajalbert (1863-1947) was a French poet, journalist, art critic and lawyer. Léon Hennique (1851-1935) was a French novelist and playwright.
0.02 Linear feet (28 Items)
Language of Materials
27 letters and one poem from Jean Ajalbert to Léon Hennique.
University of Florida Smathers Library Building
- A Guide to the Jean Ajalbert Letters
- Finding aid created by Dept. Staff
- September 2011
- Description rules
- Finding Aid Prepared Using Dacs
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Description is written in English.
Part of the Special and Area Studies Collections, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida Repository
George A. Smathers Libraries
PO Box 117005
Gainesville Florida 32611-7005 United States of America