Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Administrative Policy Records of the University of Florida College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Office of the Dean
Identifier: Series 061
Files from the office of the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences (now College of Liberal Arts and Sciences) at the University of Florida.
Identifier: Ms Coll. 029
Notes taken by Anderson as a student and a paper written in 1911 on classical studies in Florida colleges.
- Names: Anderson , James Nesbitt. X
- Classical education. 1
- Education, Higher -- Curricula. 1
- Twentieth century. 1
- electronic records (digital records) 1
- Leigh, Townes Randolph, 1880- 1
- Page, Ralph E. 1
- University of Florida. College of Arts and Sciences. Office of the Dean. 1
- University of Florida. College of Business Administration. 1
- University of Florida. College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. 1