Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Payroll information from the Florida East Coast Railway Company.
This collection is comprised primarily of documents related to the receivership of the Seaboard Air Line Railway from 1930 to 1947 as well as documents related to the reorganization of the Florida East Coast Railway in the 1940s.
Interviews, articles, clippings, and other material used by Raymond K. Mason and Virginia Harrison in their book about Florida businessman Ed Ball entitled Confusion to the Enemy: A Biography of Edward Ball.
Speeches and clippings that document Scott M. Loftin's tenure as President of the American Bar Association and U.S. Senator; also includes biographical and other materials.
- Names: Florida East Coast Railway. X
- Politics and government. 2
- Bankruptcy trustees. 1
- Businessmen. 1
- Florida. 1
- Locomotives. 1
- Anderson, Henry W. (Henry Watkins), 1870-1954. 1
- Ball, Edward, 1888-1981. 1
- Du Pont family. 1
- DuPont, Alfred I. (Alfred Irénée), 1864-1935. 1
- Florida. Legislature. House of Representatives. 1