Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Administrative Policy Records of the University of Florida Office of the President (Albert Alexander Murphree)
Administrative papers of the second president of the University of Florida, Albert Alexander Murphree.
Administrative records of the first President of the University of Florida, Andrew Sledd.
Administrative Policy Records of the University of Florida Office of the President (Charles E. Young)
Administrative records of Charles E. Young, tenth president of the University of Florida.
Administrative Policy Records of the University of Florida Office of the President (John James Tigert)
Administrative records of John James Tigert, third president of the University of Florida, including correspondence, memoranda, building construction records, reports, committee minutes, and other records.
Administrative Policy Records of the University of Florida Office of the President (John V. Lombardi)
Administrative records of John V. Lombardi, ninth president of the University of Florida.
Administrative Policy Records of the University of Florida Office of the President (Robert Q. Marston)
Administrative policy records of University of Florida President Robert Q. Marston.
Agenda files maintained by University of Florida Presidents for meetings of the State of Florida Board of Control (now Board of Regents).
Miscellaneous papers relating to higher education in Florida, and the state universities in particular.
Papers documenting Florida political history, particularly 1916-1938, and relating to James B. Hodges' career as a member of the Florida House of Representatives (1909); mayor (1909-1910) and city council member (1913-1920) of Lake City; and member of Florida State Executive Committee of the Democratic Party and of the Board of Control and State Plant Board. Also includes a large concentration of Governor Sidney Catts correspondence.
- Names: Florida. Board of Regents. X
- College presidents. 7
- Florida. 4
- College sports. 3
- Florida -- Gainesville. 3
- Affirmative action programs. 2
- Education, Higher. 2
- Universities and colleges. 2
- College buildings. 1
- College teachers' unions. 1
- Drainage. 1
- Florida -- Lake City. 1
- Military education. 1
- Politics and government. 1
- Railroads. 1
- Sedition. 1
- Serial murders. 1
- electronic records (digital records) 1 ∧ less
- University of Florida. Office of the President. 6
- University of Florida. 4
- Association for Higher Education. 1
- Association of Governing Boards of State Universities and Allied Institutions. 1
- Association of Land-Grant Colleges and Universities. 1
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925. 1
- Carter, Jerry W., Sr., 1887-1971. 1
- Catts, Sidney Johnston, 1863-1936. 1
- Cone, Frederick Preston, 1871-1948. 1
- Culpepper, J. Broward, 1907- 1
- Democratic Party (Fla.) State Executive Committee. 1
- Fletcher, Duncan Upshaw, 1859-1936. 1
- Florida Atlantic University. 1
- Florida State University. 1
- General Education Board (New York, N.Y.). 1
- Green, Robert Alexis, 1892-1973. 1
- Hardee, Cary A. (Cary Augustus), 1876-1957. 1
- Hodges, James B., 1877-1939. 1
- Knight, Peter Oliphant, 1865-1946. 1
- Lombardi, John V. 1
- Marston, Robert Q., 1923- 1
- Murphree, Albert Alexander, 1870-1927. 1
- National Foundation for the Improvement of Education. 1
- Pepper, Claude, 1900-1989. 1
- Sholtz, David, 1891-1953. 1
- Sledd, Andrew, 1870-1939. 1
- Southern Education Board. 1
- State Plant Board of Florida. 1
- Taliaferro, Thomas H. 1
- Tigert, John James, 1882-1965. 1
- United States. Army. Students' Army Training Corps. 1
- University of Florida (Lake City, Fla.). 1
- University of West Florida. 1
- University of the State of Florida. 1
- WRUF (Radio station : Gainesville, Fla.). 1
- Young, Charles E. (Charles Edward), 1931- 1 ∧ less