Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Reports, background papers, summaries, newspaper clippings, and meeting notes produced by the Committee for Visions for the Future of Gainesville and Alachua County as part of the Florida Legislature's 1985 Act (House Bill 1408).
Correspondence, legal documents, notebooks and other papers of Florida judge and politician, Frederick Lykes Stringer.
Letters from J. J. Finley to family members.
Political and organizational papers of Maxine E. Baker during the years from 1934-1974.
Political and legislative papers of Richard Allen Pettigrew, as well as campaign materials for his unsuccessful bids to the U.S. Senate in 1974 and 1980.
Speeches and clippings that document Scott M. Loftin's tenure as President of the American Bar Association and U.S. Senator; also includes biographical and other materials.
- Names: Florida. Legislature. House of Representatives. X
- Politics and government. 5
- Florida. 3
- Politicians. 2
- American Civil War (1861-1865). 1
- Apportionment (Election law). 1
- Cities and towns -- Growth. 1
- Florida -- Alachua County. 1
- Florida -- Gainesville. 1
- Florida -- Miami-Dade County. 1
- Judges. 1
- Mental health laws. 1
- United States -- Confederate States of America. 1 ∧ less
- Florida. Legislature. Senate. 2
- Baker, Maxine E., 1898-1994. 1
- Finley, Jesse J. (Jesse Johnson), 1812-1904. 1
- Florida East Coast Railway. 1
- Florida League of Women Voters. 1