Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Documents produced by the Florida Legislative Investigation Committee, also known as the Johns Committee, as part of its mission to investigate homosexuals in the state of Florida.
Manuscripts for several works, some unpublished, on geographic studies of Florida and Eastern Europe. Correspondence related to his termination, correspondence with Wallace W. Atwood, President of Clark University.
Copies of research material gathered by Steven Lawson for articles on the Groveland case and the Florida Legislative Investigation Committee (Johns Committee).
- Names: Florida. Legislature. Legislative Investigation Committee. X
- Florida. 2
- electronic records (digital records) 2
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 1
- Anti-communist movements. 1
- Florida -- Lake County. 1
- Governmental investigations. 1
- Groveland Four Trial (Groveland, Florida : 1949-1952). 1
- Homophobia in higher education. 1 ∧ less
- Atwood, Wallace Walter, 1872-1949. 1
- Diettrich, Sigismond de Rudesheim, 1906-1987. 1
- Gibson, , Theodore R. (Theodore Roosevelt), 1915-1982. 1
- Lawson, Steven F., 1945- 1
- McCall, Willis V. (Willis Virgil), -1994. 1