Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Administrative Policy Records of the University of Florida Office of the President (J. Hillis Miller)
Administrative records of J. Hillis Miller, fourth President of the University of Florida, documenting the policies and activities of his administration.
Speeches made at the 1950 dedication of additions made to the University Library.
Reminiscences of University of Florida Presidents Tigert, Miller, and Reitz. Also included are notes and miscellaneous materials on the life of Tigert as well as fragmented correspondence.
- Names: Miller, J. Hillis (Joseph Hillis), 1899-1953. X
- College presidents. 2
- Florida. 1
- Segregation in higher education. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 1
- Universities and colleges. 1
- Pitts, Edith P. 1
- Pope, Edith, 1905-1961. 1
- Rawlings, Marjorie Kinnan, 1896-1953. 1
- Reitz, J. Wayne (Julius Wayne) 1
- Tigert, John James, 1882-1965. 1