Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Correspondence of the Brandt and Brandt literary agency pertaining to author Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings.
Correspondence, legal papers, and other materials pertaining to the trial of Cason vs. Baskin (the Cross Creek Trial) involving author Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings.
Speeches made at the 1950 dedication of additions made to the University Library.
Correspondence, diaries, notebooks, manuscripts, newspaper clippings, photographs, memorabilia, and other papers created by or about author, Edith Pope.
Correspondence, writings and other papers created or accumulated by author and museum curator, Gene Baro. Includes correspondence with and about his friend, Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings.
Correspondence, manuscripts, and other materials created by or related to the professional life of scholar of American Literature Gordon E. Bigelow.
Correspondence, manuscripts, scrapbooks, legal papers, photographs, and other materials created by or related to the author, Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings.
Writings, research notes, correspondence, photographs, biographical materials, and other papers of Michael V. Gannon, the noted historian, radio commentator, former priest, and emeritus professor of the University of Florida.
The Archives of the Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings Society contain the official records of the Society, other Society documentation, and material in divers formats relating directly, or indirectly to Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings. The Official Records primarily document the business of the Board of Trustees.
Kate L. Walton (1917-1985) was an attorney from Palatka, Florida who served as legal counsel in the Cason versus Baskin case, known as the Cross Creek Trial. The bulk of this collection consists of correspondence of the law firm relating to the trial and its proceedings, but also includes personal papers of Walton and various family members.
- Names: Rawlings, Marjorie Kinnan, 1896-1953. X
- electronic records (digital records) 5
- Authors, American. 4
- Twentieth century. 4
- Florida. 3
- Women. 3
- correspondence 3
- American literature. 2
- Novelists, American. 2
- Trials (Libel). 2
- Women authors. 2
- Authors and publishers. 1
- Catholics. 1
- Columbus Quincentenary (1992-1993). 1
- Florida -- Cross Creek. 1
- Florida -- Gainesville. 1
- Florida -- Saint Augustine. 1
- Freedom of speech. 1
- Libel and slander. 1
- Literary agents. 1
- Privacy, Right of. 1
- Radio broadcasting of sports. 1
- Vietnam War (1961-1975). 1
- Women authors, American. 1
- World War (1939-1945). 1 ∧ less
- German 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Baskin, Norton S. 2
- Perkins, Maxwell E. (Maxwell Evarts), 1884-1947. 2
- Pope, Edith, 1905-1961. 2
- University of Florida. 2
- Baro, Gene. 1
- Bigelow, Gordon E. 1
- Bigham, Julia Scribner. 1
- Bowen, Robert O., 1920-2003. 1
- Brandt & Brandt 1
- Cabell, James Branch, 1879-1958. 1
- Carleton, William G. (William Graves), 1901-1982. 1
- Cason, Zelma, 1890-1963. 1
- Catholic Church. 1
- Catholic Church. Diocese of St. Augustine. 1
- Cronin, A. J. (Archibald Joseph), 1896-1981. 1
- Gannon, Michael, 1927-2017. 1
- Glasgow, Ellen Anderson Gholson, 1873-1945. 1
- Hardegen, Reinhard. 1
- Historic St. Augustine Preservation Board. 1
- Kimmel, Husband Edward, 1882-1968. 1
- Liddell, Anna Forbes, 1891-1979. 1
- Marineland (Fla.). 1
- Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings Society. 1
- May, Philip Stockton, 1891-1975. 1
- Miller, Clyde, 1925- 1
- Miller, J. Hillis (Joseph Hillis), 1899-1953. 1
- Moseley, Hardwick. 1
- Poole, Kitty. 1
- Prescott, Orville. 1
- Scribner, Charles, 1890-1952. 1
- Undset, Sigrid, 1882-1949. 1
- United States. De Soto Expedition Trail Commission. 1
- Université catholique de Louvain (1835-1969). 1
- University of Florida. Libraries. 1
- Verot, Augustin, 1805-1876. 1
- Walton, Kate L., 1917-1985. 1
- Yonge, Julien Chandler, 1879-1962. 1
- Young, Owen D., 1874-1962. 1 ∧ less