Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Records of an ad-hoc committee created to study the history of the UF religious program, both academic and extracurricular.
Files maintained by the Dept. of Religion including administrative materials and documents related to extra-curricular activities of the faculty.
Minutes of the Association, correspondence, and photocopies of six scrapbooks.
- Names: Scudder, Delton Lewis, 1906- X
- College students -- Religious life. 2
- Florida. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Religion. 2
- Civil rights movements. 1
- Civil rights. 1
- Creel, Austin B. 2
- University of Florida. Department of Religion. 2
- Hiers, Richard H. 1
- Student Group for Equal Rights (Gainesville, Fla.). 1
- University Religious Association (Gainesville, Fla.). 1