Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The papers of Billy Matthews (Democrat - Florida) documenting his service in the U.S. House of Representatives.
Correspondence and other papers relating to Dwight L. Rogers' service in the U.S. House of Representatives.
Correspondence, biographical information, speeches, campaign materials, legislative papers, and photographs of Representative J. Herbert Burke of Florida.
Legislative correspondence of U.S. representative from Florida (1937-1949).
U.S. Representative Syd Herlong's legislation and correspondence files from the 85th Congress (1957) to the 90th Congress (1968). Also include a small number of committee, voting record, campaign and speech files.
Scrapbook containing news clippings from Thomas A. Yon's first two years in Congress.
William V. Chappell, Jr. served as a member of the United States House of Representatives from Florida's 4th congressional district from 1969 to 1989. He was defeated in his 1988 reelection campaign and died in Bethesda, Maryland on March 30, 1989. This collection documents Chappell's congressional tenure.
- Names: United States. Congress. House. X
- Politics and government. 7
- electronic records (digital records) 4
- Florida. 3
- Politicians. 2
- Baseball. 1
- Cancer. 1
- Florida -- Canaveral National Seashore. 1
- Florida -- Marjorie Harris Carr Cross Florida Greenway. 1
- Political campaigns. 1 ∧ less
- United States. Congress. Florida delegation 4
- Burke, J. Herbert, 1913-1993. 1
- Chappell, William V., Jr., 1922-1989. 1
- Hendricks, Joseph Edward, 1903- 1
- Herlong, Albert Sydney, 1909-1995. 1