Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Administrative Policy Records of the University of Florida College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Office of the Dean
Files from the office of the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences (now College of Liberal Arts and Sciences) at the University of Florida.
Series 56 contains documents on the history of the University College.
Minutes of the Policy Committee, 1962-1974, and the Executive Committee, 1970-1972, of the University College at UF.
Records created by the University Examiners office, covering the 1960s and early 1970s primarily.
Study guides, syllabi, special course texts, and other materials prepared for use with the course offerings of the University College.
- Names: University of Florida. University College. X
- Education, Higher -- Curricula. 2
- College students -- Conduct of life. 1
- Florida. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Entrance examinations. 1
- Anderson , James Nesbitt. 1
- Leigh, Townes Randolph, 1880- 1
- McQuitty, John Vredenburgh. 1
- Page, Ralph E. 1
- University of Florida. Board of University Examiners. 1
- University of Florida. College of Arts and Sciences. Office of the Dean. 1
- University of Florida. College of Business Administration. 1
- University of Florida. College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. 1
- University of Florida. Curriculum Committee. 1
- University of Florida. Equity Committee. 1 ∧ less