Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 11
Copies of speeches and papers delivered by Alvin R. Jennings at various meetings, especially those of accounting societies.
Records of service on committees of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, manuscripts of speeches, and other professional documents of Elmer G. Beamer.
Correspondence, lectures, and American Accounting Association (AAA) files belonging to John K. Simmons, the inaugural Director of the Fisher School of Accounting at the Warrington College of Business, University of Florida.
Manuscripts of Louis Foster's published works on accounting, unpublished works on accounting and finance, and his dissertation.
Records of Marquis Eaton's activities with the American Institute of Accountants, the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants and other organizations; as well as speeches and correspondence.
Copies of published and unpublished papers by Paul Grady on accounting.
Accountants certificates issued by Haskins and Sells and other companies, and also correspondence, notes and outlines for a projected book on accountants certificates.
Bibliography of Dr. Raymond J. Chambers' works. Typescripts and carbon copies of articles by Chambers published in various magazines.
In 1881 Pliny Reasoner, just turned eighteen years of age, arrived in Manatee County, Florida, from his home in the Midwest. Over the next seven years, he built Royal Palm Nurseries, an enterprise that would become Florida’s longest established nursery business. This collection documents the founding and early history of Royal Palm Nurseries and contains a run of the nursery catalogs that provide information on early horticulture and the introduction of new plants to Florida.
Selected departmental correspondence with prominent accountants. Williard E. Stone, chairman of the department, is the principal correspondent.
- Subject: Accounting. X
- Accounting. 10
- electronic records (digital records) 2
- Agriculture -- Economic aspects. 1
- Agriculture. 1
- Auditing. 1
- Citrus fruit industry. 1
- Florida -- Bradenton. 1
- Florida. 1
- Frontier and pioneer life. 1
- Illinois. 1
- Nurseries (Horticulture). 1
- Pioneers -- Social life and customs. 1
- Plant introduction. 1
- Plantations. 1
- Travel. 1
- accounting 1
- correspondence 1
- family papers 1
- manuscript maps 1
- personal correspondence 1 ∧ less
- Stone, Williard E., 1910- 2
- American Accounting Association. 1
- American Institute of Accountants. 1
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. 1
- Beamer, Elmer. 1
- Chambers, R. J. (Raymond J.), 1917- 1
- Eaton, Marquis G., -1958. 1
- Foster, Louis Omar, 1896- 1
- Grady, Paul, 1900-1984. 1
- Haskins & Sells 1
- Jennings, Alvin R. 1
- Johns, Ralph S. 1
- Paton, William A. (William Andrew), 1889-1991. 1
- Reasoner, Pliny, 1863-1888. 1
- Royal Palm Nurseries. 1
- Simmons, John K., 1938-2019. 1
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants. 1
- University of Florida. Department of Accounting. 1
- University of Florida. Fisher School of Accounting. 1 ∧ less