Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Business records of the company. Includes correspondence, tax bills, receipts, and notices concerning lands in Alachua County.
Reports, background papers, summaries, newspaper clippings, and meeting notes produced by the Committee for Visions for the Future of Gainesville and Alachua County as part of the Florida Legislature's 1985 Act (House Bill 1408).
This collection houses over 50 photographs of Gainesville families in front of their homes in the 1890s. Most of the works are noted to be by "Carter of Canada." Though no further designation of the photographer is given, it is likely to be William Webster Carter of Ontario, Canada.
Prints and negatives of people, places and events in Wellsburg, West Virginia, central Florida, and the University of Florida.
Architectural drawings of significant Mid-Century Modern properties in Gainesville and Alachua County, Florida, which were collected and preserved by Gainesville Modern, Inc.
A photograph album owned by University of Florida student Harold Campbell Stansfield. Includes photographs of the University of Florida, Camp McClellan (later Fort McClellan) in Alabama, and baseball spring training photographs of New York Giants and Boston Braves players and managers.
Subject files belonging to women’s rights activist Polly Doughty, primarily documenting her activity in Gainesville during the 1970s and 1980s while working to promote women’s rights. Of particular note is the large volume of material related to the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA), the Florida/Gainesville Commission on the Status of Women (COSW), and the Florida League of Women Voters where she served as President for Alachua County.
Annual reports, meeting agendas and minutes, announcement and newsletters, newspaper articles and clippings, and other records belonging to the Alachua County Democratic Executive Committee (ACDEC).
Photographs documenting Gainesville, Alachua County, the East Florida Seminary, the University of Florida, and the Floyd Family.
- Subject: Florida -- Alachua County. X
- Florida -- Gainesville. 7
- photographs 4
- electronic records (digital records) 3
- Architecture, Modern. 1
- Architecture. 1
- Baseball players. 1
- Cities and towns -- Growth. 1
- Eighteen nineties. 1
- Equal rights amendments. 1
- Feminism. 1
- Florida -- Levy County. 1
- Historic buildings. 1
- Homes. 1
- Land titles. 1
- Political campaigns. 1
- Politics and government. 1
- Spring training (Baseball). 1
- Title companies. 1
- West Virginia -- Wellsburg. 1
- Women's rights. 1 ∧ less
- University of Florida. 3
- Alachua County Abstract Company (Gainesville, Fla.). 1
- Bone, Elmer Harvey, 1885-1976. 1
- Carter, William Webster (W. W.), 1869-1935 1
- Colson, Barney R. 1
- Colson, Barney R., Sr. 1
- Democratic Party (Fla.) State Executive Committee. 1
- Doughty, Mary French (Polly), 1930-2017. 1
- East Florida Seminary (Gainesville, Fla.). 1
- Florida League of Women Voters. 1
- Florida. Legislature. House of Representatives. 1
- Floyd, W. L. (Wilbur Leonidas), 1866- 1
- Gainesville Modern, Inc. 1
- Holland, Spessard L. (Spessard Lindsey), 1892-1971. 1
- Infantry Replacement Training Center (Fort McClellan, Ala.) 1
- Jackson, William C. 1
- Rawlins, Lindon K. 1
- Spring, Anita. 1
- Stansfield, Harold C. 1
- Warren, Fuller, 1905-1973. 1 ∧ less