Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Miscellaneous records of the UF chapter of Beta Theta Pi including correspondence related to the fraternity house, the alumni group, the scholarship fund, and chapter activities.
Includes the 1935 petition from Alpha Delta, a local fraternity, to join Chi Phi, the Traditions and standard in scholarship, and a 1985 commemorative brochure celebrating the fiftieth anniversary of the Theta Delta chapter.
Speeches, lectures, and writings of Harry R. Trusler, Dean of the College of Law at the University of Florida from 1915 to 1948.
Memorabilia and publications of the University of Florida chapter of the social fraternity Kappa Alpha.
A musical score entitled "Fanatic Fanfare" and the parts for the individual instruments created by Paul Richards.
Two newsletters, Mother's Day programs, homecoming programs, Founder's Day programs, and other items of the Pi Kappa Alpha chapter.
Files pertaining to the fraternity's house and property, correspondence and minutes of official chapter meetings.
Minutes of the University of Florida Inter-Fraternity Conference in two volumes.
- Subject: Greek letter societies. X
- Florida. 7
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc. 4
- Florida -- Gainesville. 1
- Jewish college students. 1
- Jews. 1
- Law teachers. 1 ∧ less
- University of Florida. 4
- Beta Theta Pi. Gamma Xi Chapter (University of Florida). 1
- Chi Phi (Fraternity). Theta Delta Chapter (University of Florida). 1
- Kappa Alpha Order. Beta Zeta Chapter (University of Florida). 1
- Pi Kappa Alpha. Alpha Eta Chapter (University of Florida). 1