Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
This collection houses over 50 photographs of Gainesville families in front of their homes in the 1890s. Most of the works are noted to be by "Carter of Canada." Though no further designation of the photographer is given, it is likely to be William Webster Carter of Ontario, Canada.
Lawson was a prominent amateur historian in the St. Augustine Historical Society. The collection contains his research, correspondence, unofficial society meeting minutes, and assorted legal documents.
Reports, correspondence, class materials, project files, photos and information about historic preservation in Florida, material on the Preservation Institute's summer program at Nantucket, files on the University of Florida's Bicentennial Committee.
Design records collected by and created for the Historic St. Augustine Preservation Board (HSAPB) in support of their efforts to restore and reconstruct Spanish colonial buildings in downtown St. Augustine.
Historic maps collected by the Historic St. Augustine Preservation Board (HSAPB) in support of their efforts to restore and reconstruct Spanish colonial buildings in downtown St. Augustine.
Negatives, slides, and print photographs created and collected by members and staff of the Historic St. Augustine Preservation Board (HSAPB) to supplement and support their goal of restoring and reconstructing Spanish colonial buildings in St. Augustine.
Contains information on several sites of historical interest in the city of Hawthorne.
General files, reports and terminal projects, photographs, AV, and architectural drawings from the University of Florida’s two Preservation Institutes, Preservation Institute Nantucket and Preservation Institute Caribbean.
- Subject: Historic buildings. X
- Special and Area Studies Collections, George A. Smathers Libraries, University of Florida 5
- Governor's House Library, St. Augustine, Florida 4
- Historic buildings. 8
- electronic records (digital records) 6
- Florida -- Saint Augustine. 4
- Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration. 4
- Architecture. 3
- Historic sites -- Conservation and restoration. 3
- Historic sites. 3
- Tourism. 3
- photographs 3
- Florida. 2
- Massachusetts -- Nantucket. 2
- Architecture -- Florida -- Saint Augustine 1
- Buildings. 1
- Caribbean Area. 1
- College students. 1
- Eighteen nineties. 1
- Florida -- Alachua County. 1
- Florida -- Gainesville. 1
- Florida -- Hawthorne (Alachua County). 1
- Florida -- Levy County. 1
- Historic buildings -- Florida -- Saint Augustine -- Conservation and restoration 1
- Historic preservation. 1
- Historic sites -- Conservation and restoration 1
- Historic sites -- Florida -- Saint Augustine 1
- Homes. 1
- Saint Augustine (Fla.) -- Buildings, structures, etc -- Conservation and restoration 1
- Saint Augustine (Fla.) -- Historic buildings 1
- Saint Augustine (Fla.) -- History 1
- Spanish colonies. 1
- Tourism -- Florida -- Saint Augustine 1
- manuscript maps 1 ∧ less
- Historic St. Augustine Preservation Board. 4
- Reeves, F. Blair, 1922- 2
- St. Augustine Historical Society. 2
- Beinecke, Walter, Jr., 1918-2004. 1
- Carter, William Webster, 1869-1935. 1
- Graham, Roy. 1
- Hylton, Morris, III. 1
- Lawson, Edward W., 1881-1960. 1
- Shepard, Herschel E. 1
- St. Augustine Historical Restoration and Preservation Commission 1
- Tilson, William L. 1
- University of Florida. Bicentennial Committee. 1
- University of Florida. College of Design, Construction and Planning. Historic Preservation. 1 ∧ less