Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Letters describing the Confederate and Union dispositions around Pensacola at the beginning of the Civil War. A personal diary including poems and accounts from the frontlines in Mississippi, Tennessee, and Kentucky.
This collection consists of twelve manuscript documents bound in a single volume detailing the military career of don Antonio de Acuña y Cabrera, a Spanish infantry captain. All twelve documents are written in Spanish and reference events from 1522 to 1647.
Files of papers from 1961-2002, mostly dealing with Seminole Indian history, military history, and environmental activism.
Letters by or about Sgt. Luther Edward Smith, Jr. during his military service in World War II dated November 1939 to July 1949.
Correspondence, financial records, and others documents about the organization and activities of the Spanish military in Cuba from 1869 to 1897.
Manuscripts, official documents, decrees, letters, reports and two illustrations documenting the colonial period in Cuba from 1639 to 1896.
Correspondence of Samuel D. McConnell before, during, and after the Civil War, as well as other documents relating to S. D. McConnell.
This photo album is a collection of photographs of soldiers with the 2nd New York Volunteer Infantry, recruited for the Spanish-American War, and serving at Camp Black, New York; Tampa, Florida, Fernandina, Florida; and Troy, New York.
- Subject: Military history. X
- electronic records (digital records) 3
- personal narratives 3
- American Civil War (1861-1865). 2
- Cuba. 2
- Spain. 2
- Spanish colonies. 2
- Spanish-American War (1898). 2
- United States -- Confederate States of America. 2
- correspondence 2
- Aeronautics, Military -- Study and teaching. 1
- Argentina -- La Plata. 1
- Armed Forces -- Military life. 1
- Armed Forces -- Mobilization. 1
- Armed Forces -- Officers. 1
- Colonization. 1
- Education. 1
- Flight training. 1
- Florida -- Fernandina. 1
- Florida -- Tampa. 1
- Florida. 1
- Hospitals. 1
- Military operations, Aerial -- American. 1
- Military participation -- Spanish. 1
- Nature conservation. 1
- New York (State). 1
- Nineteenth century. 1
- Peru -- Lima. 1
- Railroads. 1
- Revolution (Cuba: 1879-1880). 1
- Revolution (Cuba: 1895-1898). 1
- Seminole Indians. 1
- Seminole War, 2nd (1835-1842). 1
- Slavery. 1
- Soldiers. 1
- United States. 1
- World War (1939-1945). 1
- photographs 1
- sources (general concept) 1 ∧ less
- English 5
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- Brumby (Family : Ocala, Fla.). 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. Florida Infantry Regiment, 1st. 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. Florida Infantry Regiment, 7th. 1
- De Acuña y Cabrera, Antonio. 1
- Mahon, John K. 1