Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Notes of Seminole War fort locations; photocopied originals of scouting reports, diaries, correspondence from the National Archives and typed transcriptions; photos of Seminoles. Compiled by Edward T. Keenan and Thomas Brown.
Letters, legal documents, wills, and newspaper clippings pertaining to General Duncan Lamont Clinch and family.
Files of papers from 1961-2002, mostly dealing with Seminole Indian history, military history, and environmental activism.
Personal correspondence of Joseph Van Swearingen, who saw service in Florida during the Second Seminole War and died at the Battle of Okeechobee.
Contains General Thomas Jessup's orders for the first five months of 1838 during the Second Seminole War.
Two small pocket diaries and personal and official correspondence of Davenport, who saw service in Florida during the Second Seminole War.
- Subject: Seminole War, 2nd (1835-1842). X
- Florida. 5
- electronic records (digital records) 5
- American Civil War (1861-1865). 2
- Indians of North America -- Wars. 2
- Seminole Indians. 2
- Agriculture. 1
- Florida -- Loxahatchee River. 1
- Georgia. 1
- Indiana. 1
- Military campaigns. 1
- Military history. 1
- Nature conservation. 1
- Nineteenth century. 1
- Plantation life. 1
- Plantations. 1
- Slavery. 1
- correspondence 1
- personal narratives 1
- sources (general concept) 1 ∧ less
- Anderson family. 1
- Clinch family. 1
- Clinch, Duncan Lamont, 1787-1849. 1
- Clinch, Duncan Lamont, Jr. 1
- Clinch, John Houstoun McIntosh. 1