Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Photocopy of transcribed diary by Clifford "Swede" Henley detailing his service during World War II in the 22nd Infantry Regiment.
A printed transcript of Colonel Earl W. Edwards' participation in World War II with the 22nd Infantry Regiment.
The collection includes personal papers and a photo album that once belonged to Edward J. Lavigne, a US Army photographer during World War II.
The collection contains photographs of World War II and the Holocaust.
A personal narrative typescript entitled "Awesome Spring" that describes the wartime experiences of James H. Gregg while serving as a rifleman in Germany from March 2 to May 7 (V-E Day), 1944.
A collection of letters between a military medical officer and his wife during his service in World War II.
World War II military service, family records, and political memorabilia of William F. Saulson.
- Subject: Western Front (World War (1939-1945)). X
- Military campaigns. 5
- Jews. 4
- Armed Forces -- Military life. 2
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945). 2
- personal narratives 2
- photographs 2
- Armed Forces -- Officers -- Biography. 1
- Armed Forces -- Officers. 1
- Army spouses. 1
- Concentration camps. 1
- Diaries. 1
- Florida. 1
- Germany. 1
- Military operations, Aerial -- American. 1
- Personal narratives -- American. 1
- Personal narratives -- Jewish. 1
- V-E Day (1945). 1
- correspondence 1
- electronic records (digital records) 1 ∧ less
- United States. Army. 2
- Edwards, Earl W. 1
- Glover, Robert, 1926- 1
- Gregg, James H. (James Henderson), 1920-1997. 1
- Harrison, Thomas, 1919-2006. 1